CHSLive

Filed under News Stories, Stories

The Death of a Legand, Stan Lee

Yesterday we lost a man that was beloved among all. Stan lee was the man that created some of your favorite heroes including Spiderman, the X-men, and Black Panther. He appeared in every Marvel movie ever and hopefully we have a couple more. The filming of the 4th Avengers movie has already been completed so he should make an appearance in that movie. The new spiderverse movie coming out this Christmas is done as well so he should also be in that. There has been rumors of other movies he will appear in but those are the for sure ones.

The comic icon was rushed to the hospital and died later that day. It has not come out yet what his cause of death was. The most obvious reason would be natural causes considering he was 95. Stan lee changed many lives with him being the co creator of one of the biggest comic companies ever. When his comics came out in the early 19 hundreds they gave people hope in a time of war. He started the company with artist Jack Kirby by writing one book, the fantastic four, that started a national phenomenon. He went on to write the most iconic stories of our generation.

The next generation will never know the impact he had on the world. He will go down as one of the greatest if not the greatest comic writer of all time. His cameos, comics and his iconic voice will live on forever.

About the Writer
Luke Bixler, Staff

Luke Bixler is a junior at Cleveland High School. Digital Media is his passion and he plans on majoring in communications when he goes to college. He loves...